Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

September 2024 Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
My LCS got in a case of 2022 Platinum Anniversary blasters. I couldn't resist a chance to hit a Witt Jr RC. No luck. I did hit an RC auto though. I "bet" you can guess who it was.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Knocked a big chunk off my 2004 Fleer Platinum Inscribed set yesterday. These 7 got me to 27/33. The Jose Reyes is the EXCH /150 so I'm still looking for the pack issued Reyes /20. Unfortunately the Billy Wagner has bad creasing that wasn't disclosed so I'll be looking for an upgrade for it. If anyone has a Wagner, Adam LaRoche, Chris Bootcheck, Eric Gagne, Jose Reyes /20, Rocco Baldelli, or Ryan Howard send me a PM. I'd love to put this set to bed.

I-AB Angel Berroa.jpg I-BWA Billy Wagner.jpg I-EJ Edwin Jackson.jpg I-JR Jose Reyes.jpg I-MB Marlon Byrd.jpg I-RH Rich Harden.jpg I-VW Vernon Wells.jpg

I also added one of the 1966 A&BC Batman Fan Club back cards I needed for my set getting me to 45/55. Face of the Joker is the only decently pricy card I still need.
Queen of Crime.jpg Queen of Crime Back.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I never really chased any of these, except Frank Thomas. at the time. I want to say either the cards or pins were tough to find. Not sure an. more. I don't remember if I ever got a Thomas pin, but have the redemption card. Belle was another guy I collected a lot in the 90s. Still have boxes of his stuff.
Belle Pin.png

These look better in person and when you hold them up to light, there is a spacy theme you see through the silver. Like the AP autos, I can't pass on these when they are cheap enough. Had several Wilkins already, but it was a deal so I bought another.
D. Wilkins.png

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
About a week behind here.
Had these show up

HOF auto #135 on a sweet spot style card. Can't stand the dude but it is what it is
full

Nice wool Drysdale patch
full.jpg

Wish they had the rights for a player pic but a Mathews piece of bat barrel
full.jpg

Members online

Latest posts