Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MrMopar's New Dodgers Autograph Thread (and other interesting items on a slow mailday)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I'll try and snag some fence signs, about 3' x 4' on flexible plastic, and send to you
I do appreciate that and thought that if he ever did run for office, I would try to collect those. however, I am not sure it is worth the cost to mail them. That is unique, but I think the smaller stuff (postcards, business cards or even an 8x10 would be cool, but I think the signs are probably just too big. This is especially true as I prepare to start slimming the collection eventually. Garvey stuff may go last, but I can't take it with me and nobody in my family wants any of it.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
/10 dupe
Garvey 10.png
/6
Garv 6.png

A couple of the new Bowman. I think I am down to 1 besides the Yamamoto, which is too $$$ for my blood.
E Medina.pngA Albertus.png

Wills UD buyback /70. That line is on the image, not the card.
Wills 70.png
High number (but DP) Egan
Clout 7.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
In celebration of the Dodgers eliminating the Padres in the NLDS tonight...

Furillo is from a decent, but lesser seen early 80s set from GS Gallery. If I recall, they were a hobby dealer who advertised in publications and did mail order. Couldn't remember if I had Minner, who started his career with the Dodgers between 1946-49 and no playing day cards with the Dodgers that I am aware of, perhaps there could be something tough and obscure like Tip Top or similar, so these types of certified cards were really appreciated by me. The Belcher is cool. Some sort of promotional card that promotes refraining from tobacco. Maybe used in personal appearances or at schools? Love the really odd stuff like this though.

Furillo.pngmay.pngMinner.pngbELCHER.pngBelcher B.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Garvey 6/9
garvey 6-9.png

River Ryan checks off a need as a new Dodger roster player. This is a filler in hopes of a licensed card later. It is /10.
R Ryan 10.png

Another Medina.
Medina.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Custom card of a somewhat elusive signer.Colavito.png

I don't go crazy for these, as they could be a never ending chase, but when they are cheap, I will pick them up. Statis Pro game cards, one of a dozen or more games with player cards that have appeared over the years.
Garv Statis pro.png

Dod Bowman 2X.pngm Corcho 99.pngj wEAVER.pngKou.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Murray /25
Murray 25.png

A seldom seen Nakamura auto, in fact I did have his auto on a couple Leaf cards, but has never seen this one before.

nakamura.png

Konerko.pngE Jackson 99.pngmuncy BL Orange.pngReyes.png

Members online

Latest posts