Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD***** 3/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
fed cat made coffee ---cat calling wants me to watch her eat --poured coffee --left her meowing. .Got my two players that we will host at Crawdads --BOTH from NYC area --LOL . We give them travel snacks etc . have one meal a month with team . talk to before /after games . Busy day = funeral of Crawdads group member , lunch with senior citizens = HS class mates, Stadium meeting .
Filling card order from local trader 200 Yankees =150 plus different players now working on CLEVELAND /CINN and O's = easy tank of gas money . I use bread racks for stadium team packs = 6 full now add single cards = three eight foot tables and four wheel hand truck . Last year I sold cards to SECOND generation same family = Guess I'm getting old LOL. Meds taken 1/2 cup coffee left .
DANO LMK when you want tickets . Who else making a trip this way ???? I should have extra tickets and YOU won't have to sit with us LOL.

Attachments

• bth_07-13-2010083812PM[1].jpg
    bth_07-13-2010083812PM[1].jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I get to meet players family and G/F's ----I tell players I'll sit with G/f's --when they see me there they laugh . Couple years ago one G/F stopped traffic WOW . I gave Mike Greenwell a foul ball his son hit during game ---really gave to son to hand to dad BESIDE me after game . That made my day .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Boss went out to our other locations today. Hoping he's gone long enough that I can catch the Twins game on my phone while at work

Members online

Latest posts