Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well due odd light on car passing house I had to get up and check WHAT was going on . To early for this in NC . Too cold for pool time also . Dangerous in house when OLD cat leaves mess on floor near exit door LOL, First cup of coffee and meds taken. Five more games this year . Whole new league next year .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Chilly morning here, but hot coffee makes it alright! Going to the park this afternoon to get Kannapolis (White Sox) autographs...with the current state of the White Sox, a lot of these guys could move up fast!!!!!!!!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Afternoon all! Happy to have had a three-day weekend. I'm paying for it yesterday and today. worked 12+ hours yesterday and came in early today. I think I'm caught up.

Mom is home and doing better than I thought she would. I'm going there every other day. Her friends are bringing her a lot of food! She wants some spicy stuff, so I'll cook for her this weekend. The old folks where she lives are meat & potatoes people. Nothing with jalapenos or habaneros.

My mower broke down for the 2nd week in a row. My dad feels obligated to work on it. He's been busy restoring a pick-up. So, I took it to my neighbor yesterday who owns a motorcycle shop. His wife texted me that everything is fixed!

OK, that's my last four days.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Ritzville WA
Watch out guys ! I'm now radioactive.:LOL: I started my radiation treatment today for prostate cancer. It's a bitch laying in the huge alien machine with a full bladder. Only 27 more treatments to go.
Damn man, sorry to hear that.

You might have to change your name to Girth Brooks.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Watch out guys ! I'm now radioactive.:LOL: I started my radiation treatment today for prostate cancer. It's a bitch laying in the huge alien machine with a full bladder. Only 27 more treatments to go.
Good luck!!!

Members online

Latest posts