Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Twins to be here later . After colon exam the bugs are really biting me. Nice long walk to see JETS flyover at airport yesterday . Some rain on all there. COFFEE !!!! after couple days NONE . Still want to lose 10 pounds ---that was weight over 50 years ago . Calling for rain this weekend = home games -----big loss $$$$ if I can't sell . Soon I'll be doing kids programs = rewards at schools for all kids . I'm always wanting your old JUNK WAX ----three schools last year =15,000 cards . Guess I'll have to buy SOCCER price guide --several thousand picked up .Always need any cards ref HORSES----. NEED SF Giants / 49ers /Warriors ---base / commons /stars for big trader that i use .

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Morning all, another beautiful but hot day on vacation…

Anyone see the anthem from the derby yesterday?! Worst I’ve seen since Roseanne Barr

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
DITTO

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Morning all! It was in the mid 80's with 80%+ humidity this morning. It finally started raining an hour ago. It feels so much better now.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

I get out of here just in time for the Game. First on radio the 20 mins home, then the tube. Tons of O's and Phils for me...

Members online

Latest posts