Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Morning all

Stormy night.

Going to see Dave Mason of Traffic tonight in our small 500 seat theatre. Been to a lot of great shows there

Coffee...

View attachment 357370

I saw him two years ago, also in a very small venue. I enjoyed it very much.

I was supposed to see him in April with Jefferson Starship opening. That show was rescheduled for September without Jefferson Starship.

I’m going to see Don Felder tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

I was supposed to see him in April with Jefferson Starship opening. That show was rescheduled for September without Jefferson Starship.

felder rocks only sane guy in that group.

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ

Saw Don at the same place as tonight. Can't beat a great show for $50. We saw Dickie Betts, Graham Nash, Judy Collins, Poco, Allman Betts, Tod Rundgren, Johnnie Winter, Jon Andersen there among others

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
another work crew down the road --recently markers put in my yard and others so I went to ask what's gong on . They are not sure they are contracted to check location of GAS lines --???? I was two houses away and rain soaked me before I got home . Water company still can't find my line . I get letters from them regular ==I bought this house when it was at least 10 years old --

Members online

Latest posts