Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Went to watch the Twins game last night, didn't pay attention to the fact that they are playing the Royals. We are considered to be in Royals territory so the game was blacked out on MLB.TV. One of the dumbest things ever. I know blackouts have been a point of contention recently. Really hoping things change in the near future.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Afternoon all! Heading to a district meeting shortly. The only good thing is I'll get a free lunch. Still not worth it.

The NASCAR world is showing cracks. With Stewart Haas (SHR) announcing they are shutting down at the end of the year. Curiuos to see how everything goes. Couild be major changes coming. Maybe even competing series.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Heading to a district meeting shortly. The only good thing is I'll get a free lunch. Still not worth it.

The NASCAR world is showing cracks. With Stewart Haas (SHR) announcing they are shutting down at the end of the year. Curiuos to see how everything goes. Couild be major changes coming. Maybe even competing series.
they need another avenue to race in. nascar with they way they change rules everyone has the same car killed it and lost many fans.

Members online

Latest posts