What is FCB?
- FCB is Freedom Card Board.com a community built by sports card collectors, for sports card collectors.
- We are a website dedicated to the needs of the modern and vintage collectors of sports cards and memorabilia.
- FCB offers various tools to enhance the collecting experience such as discussion forums, blogs, and breaking hobby news.
Are there any rules on FCB?
- Yes, every community has rules. Please see our forum Terms of Service for more information.
- In addition to the forum rules, we also have rules that apply on the trading board. You may view them here.
- There are also rules that apply to group breaks that are probably the most strict rule set on our website.
- Rules change from time to time, and there will be notices posted when they do.
- There is a set suspension escalation process in place that our moderators use when necessary.
How can I link my EBay auctions to my FCB profile?
- Simply visit this page and enter your ebay id in the blank in the center. The system should update with your active auctions in 30-45 mins.
- After you do this your auctions will appear in the cue with the rest of the forum member auctions.
I see ads at the bottom of the page, can I change those?
- Yes, and we would encourage you to do just that. Use this page to change your footer ads.
Who can I contact on this site if I have an issue?
- Your first contact should be to a moderator, thier usernames are listed in blue.
- If you can’t get a response there, take it up with an administrator. They are listed in red.